5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NEV, UFS, KBR, CMA, DVN
Domtar (NYSE: UFS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 55 cents per share. At a price of $66.07 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.4%. The average volume for Domtar has been 292,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Domtar has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 21.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Domtar Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes communications papers, specialty and packaging papers, and adult incontinence products worldwide. It operates in three segments: Pulp and Paper, Distribution, and Personal Care. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.58. TheStreet Ratings rates Domtar as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income. You can view the full Domtar Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV