Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: JLS, RWT, NDAQ, ECA, M
Encana (NYSE: ECA) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $17.50 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.6%. The average volume for Encana has been 4.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Encana has a market cap of $12.9 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 11.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. 04-Nov-05 CML Had conversation with Joe Murphy ARS Calgary. Appears that both EnCana and Petro Canada are interested in our Exec Risk capabilities. EnCana D&O is $200MM limit, $2.5MM premium and renews May 1, 2006 (Management Info Circular). TheStreet Ratings rates Encana as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, generally higher debt management risk and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Encana Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV