GALVESTON, Texas, Sept. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- American National Insurance Company located in Galveston, Texas introduced the ANICO Strategy Indexed Annuity PLUS series on June 1, 2013. As of September 1, the product will now include a new Monthly Sum Strategy option.
American National Insurance Company announces a new strategy for the ANICO Strategy Indexed Annuity PLUS 7 and 10, which became available June 3, 2013 and is now available in most states. This innovative annuity product provides up to 12 potential interest crediting strategies for clients to choose from along with two Lifetime Income Riders that may provide guaranteed cash flow.
The newest of the twelve strategies is the One Year Total Sum Performance with a Monthly Cap, also known as the "Monthly Sum" strategy, which credits interest on an annual basis by comparing the monthly changes in the S&P 500®. On a monthly basis, the index value is compared to the previous month. Increases are subject to a cap while decreases have no limit. At the end of the contract year, the twelve values (capped when applicable) are then summed to determine the annual interest credited with a floor rate of zero percent in negative years; an additional Cap is not applied to the final interest rate in positive years.ANICO Strategy Indexed Annuity PLUS (ASIA PLUS) provides the opportunity to earn a higher interest based upon the performance of the S&P 500 ® Index without being directly invested in the Index. Therefore, the client will never lose money based on the fluctuations of the S&P 500 ® Index as the indexed interest crediting strategies have a 0% floor. ASIA PLUS provides two different Lifetime Income Riders allowing the client's income base to grow at a specified rate for a specified term before the client begins receiving an income benefit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV