Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Healthcare Conference. The presentation is scheduled for September 12, 2013 at 3:15 p.m. ET at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investor section of Idera's website: www.iderapharma.com. An archived version will also be available on the Company's website after the event for a limited time.
About Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Idera Pharmaceuticals technology platform involves creating novel synthetic RNA- and DNA-based compounds to modulate immune responses. Idera has applied this platform to develop proprietary Toll-like receptor (TLR) antagonists as immunomodulatory drug candidates. Toll-like receptor antagonists block the overactivation of immune factors which can cause a range of pathological effects. Idera is conducting clinical development of TLR antagonists in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, and preclinical development of their use in certain genetically defined lymphomas. More information on Idera is available at iderapharma.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV