Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) announced today that it will present at the 4th Annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference at the Waldorf Astoria New York in New York City. Brian K. Miller, Tyler’s executive vice president and chief financial officer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, September 18, at 1:50 p.m. EDT.
The conference format includes one-on-one meetings and an informal group presentation. Given this format, the group presentation will not be webcast, but the investor slide presentation will be accessible via the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at www.tylertech.com.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and other international locations. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Plano-based Tyler Technologies can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV