COLUMBIA, Md., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announced a joint development and services agreement with Information Technology Senior Management Forum (ITSMF), the only national organization dedicated exclusively to cultivating executive talent among African-American technology professionals, to launch a new "Innovation and Creativity Learning Portal." The portal will initially include open enrollment training courses focused on creative thinking to benefit organizations and individual career advancement.
GP Strategies executives have long-standing relationships with ITSMF and GP Strategies continues to sponsor members and events in the organization. It is through this relationship that GP Strategies became involved in the concept development and implementation of the Innovation and Creativity Learning Portal.
Under the agreement, ITSMF will host and maintain the portal while Right Brain Aerobics and Gallagher Management will provide subject matter experts to present the first training courses via live webinar sessions through the portal:
- Module 1: Right Brain Starter is broken into four 90-minute sessions that launch today, September 10. Attendees will master commonly used exercises that help improve critical thinking skills and can be used daily.
- Module 2: Mental Focus, Creative Envisioning, and Brain Building Basics is broken into four 90-minute sessions and launches in October. These sessions help individuals strengthen mental focus and creative-intuitive envisioning and ignite idea generation.
Coming soon to the portal are five additional modules."GP Strategies assists many of our clients that are seeking to promote innovation within their organizations," states Pat Begley, Executive Vice President with GP Strategies. "We have been working with ITSMF, utilizing the program developed by Right Brain Aerobics to unleash creativity within individuals as they prepare their membership and the business community for continued career progression. The Innovation and Creativity Learning Portal enables this partnership to reach a broader community. We are proud to be a part of this effort to launch this new initiative." Viola Thompson, Executive Director with ITSMF, states, "This powerful exercise integrates innovation and creative thinking, which is what drives greatness in organizations, especially for technology business leaders. All can be better at it. We are proud to be a partner in launching this one-of-a-kind learning portal." Mention code RBA1 when you call 404-514-4845 to register to receive a special offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV