DEERFIELD, Ill., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pinnacle® Vodka, the fast-growing, award-winning premium vodka brand in the Beam Inc. (NYSE: BEAM) spirits portfolio and third largest imported vodka brand in the United States, has introduced its latest flavor innovations just in time for the fall and winter sipping season— Caramel Apple, Peachberry Cobbler, Pecan Pie and Salted Caramel, along with limited edition delight Peppermint Bark. The newest flavor innovations join Pinnacle Vodka's portfolio of more than 30 flavors, led by the brand's flagship Unflavored Vodka which was recently awarded the Vodka Trophy for being the highest rated vodka in a blind taste test at the highly regarded 2013 International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC).
"Pinnacle Vodka is dedicated to developing unique, indulgent flavors that create an element of fun and nostalgia for our adult consumers," said Jason Dolenga, Senior Brand Director Vodka, Beam Inc. "Offering an innovative twist on classic fall and winter desserts, our new flavors bring the festivity to the season."
Each of Pinnacle Vodka's latest flavor creations is five times distilled and offer a smooth, premium taste at 70-proof. Whether served chilled, on the rocks or mixed in festive cocktails, Pinnacle Vodka's newest innovations are the perfect accessory or gift at any Halloween, Thanksgiving, or winter holiday party.
- Pinnacle Peppermint Bark joins Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie, which made its successful debut last fall, as a limited release addition to the vodka portfolio while supplies last. Peppermint Bark has a delicious mint flavor that blends white and dark chocolate creamy notes with a refreshing peppermint finish. Pumpkin Pie, returning for the second year, offers the rich taste of pumpkin blended with the smooth, spicy flavor of cinnamon and nutmeg, topped with a delectable dollop of whipped cream.
- Pinnacle Caramel Apple creates a taste reminiscent of freshly picked tart green apples covered in buttery caramel, leaving a crisp, smooth finish on the palate.
- Pinnacle Peachberry Cobbler delights taste buds with fruity notes of freshly baked peach cobbler, hints of berry and buttery pie crust garnished with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pinnacle Pecan Pie evokes a taste of sweet, nutty pie crust with mouthwatering flavors of maple syrup, pecans, caramelized sugar and vanilla.
- Pinnacle Salted Caramel offers a salty yet sweet, creamy caramel combination.
For a festive and indulgent holiday experience, try one of the below cocktail recipes. To keep the party going, visit the Pinnacle Vodka Facebook recipe page for a full list of cocktail recipes mixed with the new innovations:Apple Harvest1 ½ parts Pinnacle® Caramel Apple Vodka2 parts cranberry apple cider¼ part fresh lemon¼ part maple syrup Serve in a highball glass with champagne floater. Garnish with sliced red apples. Autumn Ale 1 part Pinnacle® Salted Caramel Vodka3 parts Ginger AleBuild in order over ice in a highball glass. Optional Lemon wedge or twist garnish. Wintry Delight 2 parts Pinnacle® Pecan Pie Vodka1 part DeKuyper® Buttershots® Schnapps1 part Half & HalfShake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a half‐moon orange wheel on the rim.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV