- Enterasys will provide Wi-Fi access that is made available for free to all fans and across the entire Lincoln Financial Field complex, including the seating areas, club level, suites, press box, locker rooms, and concourse.
- The implementation of Enterasys' IdentiFi wireless solution and OneFabric Control Center management provides centralized visibility and control over the network, giving the Eagles valuable intelligence to more easily roll out new applications and services to improve the overall in-game experience.
- Lincoln Financial Field will be equipped with Wi-Fi throughout the stadium to support the high on-demand traffic of mobile and BYOD users, enhancing the fan experience.
- Enterasys' partnership with the Philadelphia Eagles continues the company's momentum in sports arenas, most recently having successful deployments with the New England Patriots and the University of New Hampshire's Whittemore Center.
- Enterasys delivered the solution with services partner PCM, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCMI). PCM is providing consulting and project management for the overall cabling, networking deployment and optimization with the Eagles.
Philadelphia Eagles Equip Lincoln Financial Field With Stadium-Wide Wi-Fi From Enterasys Networks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts