SALEM, N.H., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Philadelphia Eagles fans will be getting more from their experience at Lincoln Financial Field, beginning with the home opener on Sunday, September 15 th. Through a partnership with Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, the Eagles have equipped their stadium with the latest high-density Wi-Fi technology, improving fans' overall experience with the ability to access league and team mobile applications, as well as other social platforms. The installation is complete and the team will be asking its fans to help test the network throughout the season.
As the Official Wi-Fi Partner of the Philadelphia Eagles, Enterasys will deliver its cutting-edge Wi-Fi solution, IdentiFi. For the Eagles, the technology will allow fans at Lincoln Financial Field, which has a sold-out seating capacity of over 69,000, the bandwidth to download and access multimedia applications, while ensuring the Eagles deliver the best fan experience for those at the stadium. In addition to installing the FreeEAGLESWiFi network, the team has upgraded its mobile app with easier navigation and new features for fans who log on while they are in the stadium on game day.
- Enterasys will provide Wi-Fi access that is made available for free to all fans and across the entire Lincoln Financial Field complex, including the seating areas, club level, suites, press box, locker rooms, and concourse.
- The implementation of Enterasys' IdentiFi wireless solution and OneFabric Control Center management provides centralized visibility and control over the network, giving the Eagles valuable intelligence to more easily roll out new applications and services to improve the overall in-game experience.
- Lincoln Financial Field will be equipped with Wi-Fi throughout the stadium to support the high on-demand traffic of mobile and BYOD users, enhancing the fan experience.
- Enterasys' partnership with the Philadelphia Eagles continues the company's momentum in sports arenas, most recently having successful deployments with the New England Patriots and the University of New Hampshire's Whittemore Center.
- Enterasys delivered the solution with services partner PCM, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCMI). PCM is providing consulting and project management for the overall cabling, networking deployment and optimization with the Eagles.
Executive PerspectivesDon Smolenski, President , Philadelphia Eagles"We have incredibly passionate and loyal fans and we continually strive to provide them the best gameday experience possible. This free wireless network at Lincoln Financial Field will allow our fans to check stats around the league, stream the NFL Red Zone channel and, of course, log on to our Eagles Mobile App. Our partner, Enterasys, has a proven legacy of working with NFL organizations to transform stadiums into highly interactive, digitally connected venues that take the fan experience to the next level, and we're excited to launch this network."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV