TORONTO, Sept. 10, 2013 /CNW/ - TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM), the manager of TD Mutual Funds, has launched four new funds, and two retirement portfolios. The products address the evolving needs of investors at various stages in their investment life cycle.
The TD Retirement Portfolios aim to help investors' savings last longer in retirement by striving to protect assets against volatile markets while seeking income and modest growth. These solutions also offer investors exposure to TDAM's low volatility equities strategy, a broad and flexible fixed income approach, and an innovative and proprietary risk reduction strategy.
"As the population ages, investors are increasingly seeking solutions that not only offer regular cash flow with some potential for growth, but also have the ability to reduce portfolio volatility," stated Paul Orlander, President, TD Mutual Funds. "We believe the Portfolios have the potential to meet these needs."
The new TD Retirement Portfolios are:
- TD Retirement Conservative Portfolio
- TD Retirement Balanced Portfolio
- TD U.S. Low Volatility Fund
- TD Emerging Markets Low Volatility Fund
- TD U.S. Monthly Income Fund-C$
- TD International Equity Fund
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts