LAKEWOOD, Colo., Sept. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Solera National Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Solera National Bancorp, Inc. (OTCQB:SLRK), today announced that Catherine Eden has joined the bank's management team as Senior Vice President of Risk Management and Compliance. Eden will oversee regulatory compliance and internal audit for Solera National Bank and Solera Mortgage. Most recently, Eden was Senior Vice President and Director of Internal Audit and Compliance for F&M Bank in Clarksville, Tennessee, with assets of $805 million at June 30, 2013.
"Catherine has over 25 years experience in audit and compliance in the financial services industry. She will be an important member of the management team helping to implement our strategic growth goals while maintaining a strong risk-based audit and compliance culture," said Ray Nash, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer.
"This opportunity at Solera National Bank is a great fit with my experience. I am so happy to be back in Colorado in a strong institution with great Colorado vision. This position is a realization of my personal and professional goals," said Eden.About Solera National Bancorp, Inc. Solera National Bancorp, Inc. was incorporated in 2006 to organize and serve as the holding company for Solera National Bank which opened for business on September 10, 2007. Solera National Bank is a high-touch, high-tech community business bank delivering personalized customer service that is welcoming, inclusive and respectful with particular emphasis on the Hispanic market. As a preferred Small Business Administration Lender and superior mortgage provider, Solera embraces emerging communities, one individual, one family and one business at a time. For more information, visit http://www.solerabank.com.
CONTACT: SOLERA NATIONAL BANK ROBERT J. FENTON, EVP & CFO (303) 202-0933 LISA DOWIS, VP MARKETING (303) 937-6417
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV