ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Sept. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interactive multichannel retailer HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) announced today that the company will participate in the Credit Suisse 4 th Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference in New York City on Tuesday, September 17, 2013. HSNi's Chief Executive Officer, Mindy Grossman, and Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Judy Schmeling, will be meeting with investors throughout the day.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $3.3 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches 95 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote ®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand ®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs ®, Chasing Fireflies ®, Frontgate ®, Garnet Hill ®, Grandin Road ®, Improvements ® and TravelSmith ®. Cornerstone distributes more than 300 million catalogs annually, operates eight separate digital sales sites and operates 11 retail and outlet stores.
CONTACT: Felise Glantz Kissell (Analysts/Investors) 727-872-7529 firstname.lastname@example.org Gigi Ganatra Duff (Media) 727-872-4808 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV