Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, today announced that management will participate in the Craig-Hallum 4th Annual Alpha Select Conference on September 26, 2013 in New York City. John Scribante, Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Jensen, Chief Financial Officer, will review the Company's operations and outlook at 9:10 a.m. Eastern Time.
This event will include a live audio webcast of the Company’s presentation, accessible via the Orion website. To listen and view related materials, please visit www.oesx.com. A replay will be available for 90 days.
About Orion Energy Systems
Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX) is a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of high-performance, energy efficient high intensity fluorescent (HIF) and light emitting diode (LED) lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their quantity or quality of light. Since December 2001, Orion’s technology has benefitted its customers and the environment by reducing its customers’:• Energy demand by 823,192 kilowatts, or 27.9 billion kilowatt-hours; • Energy costs by $2.1 billion; and • Indirect carbon dioxide emission by 18.1 million tons.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV