Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) Today Announced That It Has "discovered" The Wisest Kid In The Whole World(TM), An Eternally Eight-year-old Boy Who Embodies The Collective Wisdom Of Kids Everywhere. (Photo: Business Wire)
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) today announced that it has “discovered” The Wisest Kid in the Whole World™, an eternally eight-year-old boy who embodies the collective wisdom of kids everywhere. The young guru will offer lighthearted advice to parents and help people see the wisdom of eating Campbell’s ® Condensed soup.
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) today announced that it has "discovered" The Wisest Kid in the Whole World(TM), an eternally eight-year-old boy who embodies the collective wisdom of kids everywhere. (Photo: Business Wire)
Through a series of TV commercials, print ads and social media, The Wisest Kid in the Whole World will offer suggestions to parents about what makes kids happy, especially around mealtime. This campaign is grounded in research that confirms that among all their mealtime options, kids rank soup among their favorites. The Wisest Kid in the Whole World offers kid-friendly recipes, mealtime tips and more to help parents avoid the “mealtime dilemma.”
Parents turn to many sources for advice about kid contentment, but the “discovery” of The Wisest Kid in the Whole World speaks to a universal truth: if you want to know how to make kids happy, simply ask a kid. But don’t ask just any kid; ask The Wisest Kid in the Whole World.
“Soup is one of kids’ favorite meals—any time of day. With the help of The Wisest Kid in the Whole World, Campbell will remind parents that kids love soup—slurping noodles, dunking sandwiches, spelling words, scooping up veggies,” said Ed Carolan, President of U.S. Retail for Campbell Soup Company. “We want to build on the strong connection Campbell has with parents and kids in a new way with strong creative visuals and engaging digital elements. The Wisest Kid in the Whole World campaign is designed to prompt parents to think about Campbell’s Condensed soup in a contemporary fashion.”Interacting with The Wisest Kid in the Whole World TM Campbell will bring this boy guru to life in a variety of ways:
- Beginning September 9, The Wisest Kid in the Whole World will appear in five TV commercials and nine print advertisements for Campbell’s Condensed soup. Created by BBDO New York, the creative showcases modern family scenarios. For example, one TV commercial called “Dad & Daughters,” features a father seeking advice from The Wisest Kid in the Whole World, while his daughters joyfully paint his fingernails.
- The campaign offers parents fun ways to interact with The Wisest Kid in the Whole World; it includes two widget applications, which will be placed on websites and blogs, and amplified in social networks. The Kid Wisdom Widget is a simple and interactive tool that allows parents to share the wise things their own kids say. The second widget -the Ask Wisest Kid Widget - will be released this fall and will make it even easier for parents to seek real-time guidance and help from The Wisest Kid in the Whole World.
- The Wisest Kid in the Whole World also will sponsor a series of online videos that are relevant to parenting. Campbell is the first sponsor of Andrea Rosen’s new online Nickelodeon (NickMom.com) series “Take Me to Your Mother” as well as the “Sunday Night Circus” on SheKnows.com. Both programs offer comedic takes on parenting and overcome lighthearted challenges at mealtime with their families.
- And on September 17, 2013, Times Square in New York City will be buzzing when The Wisest Kid in the Whole World “streams live” from his mountaintop via a digital billboard to answer parents’ questions about what makes kids happy. Ana Ortiz, a mother of two from hit TV shows Devious Maids and Ugly Betty, will appear at the experiential marketing event to “chat” with The Wisest Kid in the Whole World and share of the secrets to kid contentment that she learned from the bearded guru.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV