- Beginning September 9, The Wisest Kid in the Whole World will appear in five TV commercials and nine print advertisements for Campbell’s Condensed soup. Created by BBDO New York, the creative showcases modern family scenarios. For example, one TV commercial called “Dad & Daughters,” features a father seeking advice from The Wisest Kid in the Whole World, while his daughters joyfully paint his fingernails.
- The campaign offers parents fun ways to interact with The Wisest Kid in the Whole World; it includes two widget applications, which will be placed on websites and blogs, and amplified in social networks. The Kid Wisdom Widget is a simple and interactive tool that allows parents to share the wise things their own kids say. The second widget -the Ask Wisest Kid Widget - will be released this fall and will make it even easier for parents to seek real-time guidance and help from The Wisest Kid in the Whole World.
- The Wisest Kid in the Whole World also will sponsor a series of online videos that are relevant to parenting. Campbell is the first sponsor of Andrea Rosen’s new online Nickelodeon (NickMom.com) series “Take Me to Your Mother” as well as the “Sunday Night Circus” on SheKnows.com. Both programs offer comedic takes on parenting and overcome lighthearted challenges at mealtime with their families.
- And on September 17, 2013, Times Square in New York City will be buzzing when The Wisest Kid in the Whole World “streams live” from his mountaintop via a digital billboard to answer parents’ questions about what makes kids happy. Ana Ortiz, a mother of two from hit TV shows Devious Maids and Ugly Betty, will appear at the experiential marketing event to “chat” with The Wisest Kid in the Whole World and share of the secrets to kid contentment that she learned from the bearded guru.
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) Today Announced That It Has "discovered" The Wisest Kid In The Whole World(TM), An Eternally Eight-year-old Boy Who Embodies The Collective Wisdom Of Kids Everywhere. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts