When it comes to investing, knowledge is power. And retail investors can garner invaluable knowledge from some of the industry’s top influencers at the 2013 Investor Education Conference by Investools
from TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NYSE:AMTD).
The Investools Investor Education Conference 2013 will be held at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, Fla., from Sept. 23 – 25, 2013. In addition to in-depth breakout sessions, retail investors will have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders, swap tips with other traders and walk away with strategies they can use immediately, such as:
- Strategies designed to generate monthly income with options, keeping in mind the potential for substantial losses in a short amount of time
- Tips for how to try to capitalize on the futures and forex markets and learn the potential risk for capital losses
- Ways to identify the short- and long-term technical signals that can help you plan your entry and exit points
- How to use historic trends to help you position your portfolio and manage risk
- How to develop your ability to analyze potential trading opportunities and identify investment fundamentals
Over three full days of interactive learning, attendees can soak up investing know-how from experienced industry veterans. They’ll get insight into the industry from noted political and financial duo Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles. Plus, Jeremy Siegel, Professor of Finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, will present an academic approach to the markets and investing, and Diana Nyad, who on Sept. 2
became the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage, will give an inspirational talk about her journey.
“Today, main street investors are privy to the same resources and tools that were once restricted to those on Wall Street. It’s a different era for retail investors, and they are more eager than ever to be in the know,” said Robert Miller, President of Investools, Inc. “The 2013 Investools Investor Education Conference offers retail investors in-depth breakout sessions and networking opportunities they won’t find anywhere else, as well as experienced speakers who are experts in their fields. Every year the conference gets better and we’re thrilled to present this year’s agenda to a record crowd.”