SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the network security company™, today announced that Nir Zuk, founder and CTO of the Company, will be presenting at the 15th Annual AT&T Cyber Security Conference in New York City on September 10, 2013.
The AT&T Cyber Security Conference is an annual day-long conference offered by AT&T's Chief Security Office to help its business customers, large and small, better manage the increasingly complex and critically important security of their IT networks and assets.Zuk's session is titled, "Re-Invent and Simplify Your Network Security to Break the Cycle of Cyberattacks," and will discuss how to stop sophisticated cyber attacks that threaten enterprise networks, applications, data and devices. QUOTE:
- Zuk commented: "Battling cyberattacks today requires a new systematic and thorough approach that safely enables business operations and delivers application, user and content visibility and control. Only a purpose-built next-generation security platform can deliver on this promise and break the cycle of attacks."
For more information about Palo Alto Networks and its next-generation security platform, visit: www.paloaltonetworks.com.
For more information about the conference, visit: http://www.corp.att.com/securityconference/ About Palo Alto NetworksPalo Alto Networks is leading a new era in cybersecurity by protecting thousands of enterprise, government, and service provider networks from cyber threats. Unlike fragmented legacy products, our next-generation security platform safely enables business operations and delivers protection based on what matters most in today's dynamic computing environments: applications, users, and content. Find out more at www.paloaltonetworks.com.
Palo Alto Networks, "The Network Security Company," and the Palo Alto Networks Logo are trademarks of Palo Alto Networks, Inc. in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. SOURCE Palo Alto Networks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV