LEXINGTON, Ky., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX), the world's largest bedding provider, will host an investor day presentation today at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Mark Sarvary, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Dale Williams, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will provide a corporate overview, discuss the Company's growth strategies and initiatives and introduce the Company's three year targets.
The Company will provide a webcast link on its Investor Relations website at http://investor.tempursealy.com. In addition, the Company has filed the presentation in a Form 8-K filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About the Company Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) is the world's largest bedding provider. The Company develops, manufactures and markets mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The Company's brand portfolio includes many of the most highly recognized brands in the industry, including Tempur®, Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy®, Sealy Posturepedic®, Optimum ™ and Stearns & Foster®. World headquarters for Tempur Sealy International is in Lexington, KY. For more information, visit http://www.tempursealy.com or call 800-805-3635.
SOURCE Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV