Two Facilities Using M-45-PC TM Technology Scheduled to Begin Full-Time Operations Later This Year
HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., Sept. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) (the "Company") today provided an update on the operations and outlook for Clean Coal Solutions, LLC ("CCS"), a joint venture among its subsidiary ADA-ES, Inc., an affiliate of NexGen Resources Corporation, and an affiliate of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
Operating Refined Coal FacilitiesCCS has 10 Refined Coal ("RC") facilities currently operating at power plants that have historically burned more than 25 million tons of coal per year. Each ton of Refined Coal produced qualifies for Section 45 Tax Credits; currently $6.59 per ton. Seven of these RC facilities representing approximately 22 million tons per year of Refined Coal production are leased or sold to RC investors and are expected to generate more than $75 million in annual revenues to CCS. Three RC facilities are being operated by CCS to generate tax benefits for its Members. We expect one of these facilities to be leased to an RC investor before year-end. Additional Upfront Cash Payment Received A Private Letter Ruling (PLR) was issued in August by the Internal Revenue Service on an RC facility that was sold by CCS to an RC investor in February 2013. As a result of the PLR issuance, CCS received an additional $5 million in upfront cash payments from the RC investor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV