Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARUN), a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise, and ArubaEdge partner, Stoneware, a manufacturer of cloud computing and classroom management software, today announced that they have teamed to deliver industry-leading Wi-Fi with new levels of classroom control and student interaction with LanSchool Lite Plus, offered exclusively to Aruba customers.
Without a robust wireless LAN (WLAN) and the right classroom management tools, digital learning has often been a costly investment for schools, and a frustrating experience for both teachers and students. Now, using the new LanSchool Lite Plus software with an Aruba WLAN enables a digital classroom experience with the following key benefits:
- High-performance, cost-effective controller-less Wi-Fi for high density classrooms to ensure that students have an uninterrupted, engaging learning experience, using video and multimedia content over wireless. With faster download speeds and a reliable network connection, teachers can bring their curriculum to life.
- Purpose-built classroom tools to empower teachers and ensure student productivity. LanSchool Lite Plus helps teachers remove distractions and improve learning, providing them with a full view of student desktops from their own computer, so they can launch websites, block applications and keep students on task.
- With Aruba ClearPass BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) support, schools can create a cost-effective mix of district-issued and student/staff-owned, personal mobile devices. Schools can easily manage devices, applications and network policies to control student activity, as well as securely on-board personal and school issued devices.
LanSchool Lite Plus is a new version of Stoneware’s award-winning LanSchool classroom management and monitoring tool that has been specifically designed for Aruba and is available immediately, free of charge, to Aruba WLAN customers. LanSchool Lite Plus gives teachers a dashboard to monitor up to 3,000 students in one view, ensuring that students use their mobile devices effectively and appropriately. In addition to the existing capabilities of the LanSchool Lite software which includes real-time computer thumbnail monitoring, full-screen view of students’ monitors and viewing of students’ active applications and last-visited websites, the new LanSchool Lite Plus for Aruba customers enables Internet co-browsing and the ability to turn web access on or off.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts