NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Concho (CXO) was initiated with a hold rating at Canaccord Genuity. Valuation call, based on a $100 price target, Canaccord Genuity said.
First Horizon (FHN) was downgraded at Wunderlich to hold from buy. $11 price target. Company is facing headwinds in spread-based banking and fixed-income sales, Wunderlich said.
Fusion-io (FIO) was upgraded at Piper Jaffray to overweight. $17 price target. PCIe flash market is rapidly expanding, Piper Jaffray said.Legg Mason (LM) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Masco (MAS) was upgraded at Oppenheimer to outperform from perform. $25 price target. Company should continue to benefit from a stronger domestic housing market, Oppenheimer said.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESFive Below (FIVE) earnings estimates were raised at UBS based on the second-quarter beat and potential upside from the rubber band bracelet craze. Price target goes to $50. Five Below numbers were raised at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $46. Estimates were also increased, as the company is executing well in new markets, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating. Five Below numbers were raised at Jefferies. Shares are now seen reaching $51. Estimates also increased on strong quarterly results despite tougher seasonal sales, Jefferies said. Buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV