Popular Community Bank,* a subsidiary of Popular, Inc. and one of the nation’s premier community banks, expanded its Mobile Banking Platform with a new iPad application for business customers. The application is available free to business customers at the Apple iTunes store.
This latest advance to the bank’s Mobile Banking Platform has special features for small and mid-size business owners and their staff to manage finances from virtually anywhere. Through the iPad application, business customers of Popular Community bank can now:
- Deposit checks and extend their business day. Check images received by 8 p.m. ET on a business day are processed for deposit on that same day 1.
- Check account balances; find branches and ATM locations with GPS search.
- Search recent account activity by transaction date, amount or check number.
- Pay vendors and other established payees on the go via their iPad.
- Transfer funds from one Popular Community Bank account to another in real time.
“We are fully committed to supporting business with advanced mobile features that enable ‘anywhere, anytime’ banking,” said Manuel Chinea, Chief Operating Officer of Popular Community Bank. “This latest advance to our Mobile Banking Platform supports a growing trend among small to mid-size business owners to use the iPad for a host of business-related activities. We’ll continue to add features to our mobile platform as they are developed by our team.”
Business customers can find out more about the mobile application by calling their business banker (locate a branch at popular.locatorsearch.com ), or asking about Popular Community Bank’s Cash Management Services. The apps are also available for download in the Apple App Store and Android Market.As a community bank with deep institutional resources, Popular Community Bank provides a full suite of cash management tools for small to mid-size business owners. Popular Community Bank also offers access to more than 35,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the U.S., up to $100 cash bonus 2 when opening an account, a free scanner 3 for new Remote Deposit clients, and three Business Online Banking bundles for small businesses with different levels of cash management requirements, including advanced online tools such as wire transfers and Automated Clearing House (ACH) options. About Popular, Inc. Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico, and the 36th largest in the U.S. by deposits. In the United States, Popular has established a community-banking franchise providing a broad range of financial services and products with 91 branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Florida and California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV