QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK), a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced it has awarded the French Federation of Food Banks more than 100 free QlikView licenses to help the non-profit better manage and analyze its data.
The French Federation of Food Banks, a non-profit organization comprised of 98 food banks across France, distributes more than 200 million meals annually with the help of 4,700 volunteers. Last year, the organization experienced a ten percent increase in the number of meals it served resulting in an influx of data from each of the 98 food banks.
To keep pace with meeting the growing needs of its recipients, the French Federation of Food Banks turned to QlikTech’s “Change Their World” Program, a global corporate social responsibility platform created to deliver the information global healthcare, environmental, and humanitarian organizations need to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of their programs. The organization first engaged with QlikTech in 2011 when it installed QlikView to help centralize information from select food banks. This year, 100 additional licenses have been granted to extend the project to all 98 food banks.
Before QlikView, data from each food bank was distributed and processed individually, resulting in disjointed data that was difficult to analyze. By using QlikView, the French Federation of Food Banks has been able to consolidate data from all participating food banks to streamline operations, allow for collaborative analysis and reporting as well as improve donation collection and redistribution. QlikView allows the French Federation of Food Banks to:
- Track supply chain operations;
- Monitor grants and geographical redistribution;
- Calculate dietary values for all food baskets distributed;
- Manage the procurement process to comply with State requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV