Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced that it has been named one of the Best Firms to Work For in 2013 by Consulting magazine.
“Huron’s selection as one of Consulting’s 2013 Best Firms to Work For shows that we are doing the right things to help our clients and our employees succeed, and attests to the shared values of the management team and everyone at Huron,” said James H. Roth, chief executive officer and president, Huron Consulting Group. “We know that our success depends on having the best people, which is why our top priority has always been to recruit and retain exceptionally talented individuals who will provide superior value to our clients.”
Huron was recognized for its excellence in several areas, most notably:
- Work/Life Balance. Huron’s commitment to work/life balance is reflected by its corporate culture. The Company provides many benefits for its employees in this area, including flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), a wellness reimbursement account, travel benefits, pet insurance and an adoption assistance program, as well as an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which offers confidential counseling and referral services and assistance with various work/life needs such as childcare placement, college searches, elder care and more. Huron works hard to ensure that employees have the tools and support they need to manage the challenges of daily life.
- Compensation and Benefits. In addition to its competitive and transparent compensation plans, Huron offers its employees income opportunities that include cash incentives for meeting performance goals, a dollar-for-dollar 401(k) Company matching contribution up to 6% of their earnings, and a stock ownership participation program that allows them to purchase Huron stock with a 25% Company match. The Company also provides excellent health and welfare benefits, Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a transportation program that allows employees to use pre-tax dollars for eligible commuter costs.
“It’s a tremendous honor to be recognized as one of the Best Firms to Work For by Consulting magazine for the third consecutive year, and we are pleased that the quality of our people and the value we deliver remain well-recognized in the marketplace,” said C. Mark Hussey, chief financial officer, Huron Consulting Group. “We are already looking forward to the many opportunities for Huron in 2014 across our businesses and are confident that the pace of change and demand for our services within our core markets will continue to drive future growth.”Huron has been named one of Consulting magazine’s Best Firms to Work For in 2006, 2011, 2012 and 2013. The Company’s ongoing commitment to the community brings employees together by helping others through its Huron Helping Hands initiatives. Huron Helping Hands provides support through civic sponsorship, community service projects, pro bono activities, and an employee matching gifts program. Huron strives to foster an environment that capitalizes on the ideas, experiences and perspectives of its diverse community of professionals. The Company’s Diversity & Inclusion Council leads efforts to promote an atmosphere of inclusiveness. Currently, there are six employee resource groups (called iMatter Teams) that represent working parents; lesbians, gays, bisexual and transgender (LGBT); African Americans, veterans, working women and the newest team focused on cultural awareness and education. More than 850 employees are actively involved in one or more iMatter teams. Consulting magazine’s 2013 Best Firms to Work For survey drew detailed employee engagement insights from nearly 13,000 consultants, representing more than 400 consulting firms. Full editorial coverage including the rankings and associated charts are published in the September issue of Consulting magazine and at www.consultingmag.com. For more information about working at Huron, visit www.huroncareers.com. Follow us on Twitter: @Huron and @HuronLegal; Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/huronconsulting; and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/HuronConsulting. About Huron Consulting Group Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory changes, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in administration, management, finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized advice and solutions that are tailored to address each client's particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results. The Company provides consulting services to a wide variety of both financially sound and distressed organizations, including healthcare organizations, leading academic institutions, Fortune 500 companies, governmental entities and law firms. Huron has worked with more than 95 of the top 100 research universities, more than 400 corporate general counsel, and more than 385 hospitals and academic medical centers. Learn more at www.huronconsultinggroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV