HANOVER, Md., Sept. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hexis Cyber Solutions, Inc. (Hexis), a subsidiary of The KEYW Corporation (Nasdaq:KEYW), today announced its EMEA Exchange 2013 conference will be held October 15-17, 2013 at the Athenaeum Athens Intercontinental Hotel in Athens, Greece. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a knowledge exchange of the latest enterprise security topics through expert led business and technology forums, hands-on sessions, and training. Such topics will include: emerging cybersecurity threats, big data management, advanced analytics, government regulation & compliance, and data retention challenges & solutions. Customers and partners will actively participate through sharing case studies of how their organizations leverage the HawkEye family of products to meet the challenges facing their enterprise.
"Hexis' Hawkeye AP, formerly Sensage, is a leading solution for EU data retention," said Chris Fedde, President of Hexis Cyber Solutions. Over the past several years many telecom operators across EMEA have implemented Hawkeye AP to address their data retention compliance requirements. EMEA Exchange 2013 will feature a combination of technical and business discussions across a range of topics critical to channel partners, including European Data Retention initiatives and international cyber security challenges. For the first time, the event will also feature a KEYW Parrot Labs instructor in a demonstration that provides customers, prospects and partners with the latest techniques for identifying and intercepting sophisticated attacks.
In addition, the conference will feature a keynote address on the challenges IT organizations face when tackling data retention requirements. During this presentation, Torkel Norda, an internationally-recognized expert in the Telecommunication and Information Technology industries, will discuss:
- Legislation concerning disclosures and implications of collecting and retaining data
- Ideal architectures for specific data retention needs—build vs. buy
- Real world use cases and experiences, as well as cost-of-ownership implications
- Situations where data retention can be used for competitive advantage
- Political, industrial and individual developments in cyber crime awareness and strategies
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts