- Same-store sales increased 7.7%, as compared to the thirteen weeks ended August 4, 2012, during which the Company had an 8.9% same-store sales increase.
- Net sales totaled $104.2 million, as compared to $103.4 million for the thirteen weeks ended July 28, 2012. During the quarter, the Company operated an average of 8.8% fewer stores than during the comparable period last year, reflecting its store rationalization program.
- Operating loss was seven hundred dollars, compared to an operating loss of $2.2 million for the thirteen weeks ended July 28, 2012, which included a $4.7 million pre-tax, non-cash restructuring credit, net of other costs.
- Net loss totaled $265,000, or a $0.01 loss per share. Net loss for the thirteen weeks ended July 28, 2012 totaled $2.2 million, or a $0.06 loss per share, which included a $4.5 million, or $0.13 per share, credit related to the above-mentioned non-cash credit related to restructuring charges.
Christopher & Banks Corporation Reports Results For The Thirteen Week Period Ended August 3, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts