WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that its Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment launched FTI Comply. As a state-of-the-art compliance solution designed by anti-corruption and data analytics experts, FTI Comply offers a web-based third-party due diligence solution built to address the compliance needs of global companies in today's complex risk environment.
Many companies continue to struggle with the challenge of implementing a meaningful, efficient and cost-effective system of managing third-party corruption risk. FTI Comply addresses this challenge through applying a centralized and consistent approach to due diligence while reducing the administrative burden and costs associated with many anti-corruption compliance programs. In particular, FTI Comply:
- Removes the uncertainty and eliminates the arbitrary approach to due diligence employed by many companies.
- Enables companies to centrally manage third parties through an interactive and customizable web-based platform.
- Includes a proprietary risk-profiling methodology customized for each business model to ensure that an appropriate level of due diligence is performed on the highest-risk third parties while limiting the cost and administrative burden for lower-risk partners.
- Tracks the results of risk-based due diligence efforts while maintaining documentation for ease of review and monitoring.
- Allows for baseline due diligence to be conducted inside the application and continually monitors third parties with daily checks against a comprehensive database of global enforcement activity, watch lists, politically exposed persons and media coverage.
"FTI Consulting has a long history of innovation and development of technology-based products that allow our clients to digest and track information," said Neal Hochberg, Global Leader of the Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment at FTI Consulting. "As companies continue to demand more efficient and cost-effective solutions, especially to address regulatory requirements that impact expansive global operations, we must respond. FTI Comply clients also can take comfort in knowing that their solution is backed by a complete line of complementary forensic, investigative, compliance and technology services to address all contingencies and situations that may arise."
Greg Esslinger, Senior Managing Director in the Global Risk and Investigations Practice and leader of FTI's Anti-Corruption, Compliance and Ethics (ACE) group, said, "Third-party management is difficult business, and taking a risk-based approach requires time and resources. In FTI Comply, we bring together our experience-based understanding of the government's compliance expectations and our past success of working with and analyzing client data. FTI Comply dramatically streamlines third-party management for clients seeking a technology solution to augment global compliance efforts. FTI Consulting is certainly one of the most versatile providers in the area of anti-corruption compliance, investigations and due diligence. FTI Comply adds one more vital service to the suite of solutions we provide daily to clients across all industries and geographies."With significant experience in the highest-profile U.S. Department of Justice prosecutions and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission enforcement actions, FTI Consulting is uniquely qualified to help clients stay in compliance with the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the U.K. Bribery Act and other global anti-corruption laws. For more information on FTI Comply, please visit www.fticonsulting.com/fticomply or e-mail email@example.com. About FTI Consulting FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,000 employees located in 24 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The company generated $1.58 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2012. More information can be found at www.fticonsulting.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV