WASHINGTON, Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) (the "Company"), today announced that its subsidiary DuPont Fabros Technology, L.P. (the "Operating Partnership") intends to offer $600 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2021 (the "Notes"), subject to market conditions. The purpose of this offering is to finance, together with cash on hand, a tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase all of the outstanding 8.5% Senior Notes due 2017 of the Operating Partnership (the "2017 Notes") and, if necessary, the redemption of any of the 2017 Notes which remain outstanding after the expiration of the Tender Offer.
The Notes will be unconditionally guaranteed, jointly and severally, on a senior unsecured basis by the Company and certain of its subsidiaries.
The Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") or applicable state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the Notes or any other securities and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.SOURCE DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV