NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) will release fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and full year financial results before the open of the U.S. equity markets on the morning of Tuesday, September 17, 2013.
On that date, at 9:30 a.m. ET, the Company will webcast live its conference call discussing the results, future outlook, and recent corporate developments. Michele Scannavini, CEO, and Sergio Pedreiro, CFO, will host the call.
Those wishing to access the webcast can do so at http://investors.coty.com. The webcast will be archived on the website.
About Coty Inc. Coty is a new emerging leader in beauty with net revenues of $4.6 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012. Founded in Paris in 1904, Coty is a pure play beauty company with a portfolio of well-known fragrances, color cosmetics and skin & body care products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Coty's product offerings include such global brands as adidas, Calvin Klein, Chloe, Davidoff, Marc Jacobs, OPI, philosophy, Playboy, Rimmel and Sally Hansen.For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com SOURCE Coty Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV