Today Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) announced the appointment of Francesca Amfitheatrof as Design Director effective immediately. She will oversee design of all Tiffany product categories.
“Tiffany has a brilliant legacy of legendary style and design. When we combine this legacy with Francesca’s passion for jewelry and craftsmanship we have an exciting opportunity to interpret Tiffany in a new way for the modern, global consumer,” said Michael J. Kowalski, chairman and CEO, Tiffany & Co.
Ms. Amfitheatrof’s background is as a jewelry designer and silversmith. Her designs have been sold internationally, including at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and Colette in Paris. She has also developed jewelry for fashion brands, including Chanel, Fendi and Marni. In addition, she has acted as an art consultant, curator and advisor for major collections and private individuals. Most recently, she served as the founding partner of RS&A, a London-based agency representing contemporary artists. She is a graduate of Royal College of Art, Central Saint Martins and Chelsea Art School.
Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry stores and manufactures products through
its subsidiary corporations. Its principal subsidiary is Tiffany and
Company. The Company operates TIFFANY & CO. retail stores and boutiques
in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Europe and the United Arab
Emirates and engages in direct selling through Internet, catalogue and
business gift operations. For additional information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV