- Pets help adults create a welcoming environment in the classroom and more easily relate with their students.
- Bonding with a pet can give students a common ground with each other, and therefore encourage friendships and positive interactions.
- Since kids often view pets as friends, classroom pets can encourage good behavior. For example, a teacher can tell students to use inside-voices because too much noise may scare the pet. In turn, students understand and respond.
- Shy or struggling students may improve skills such as reading when the audience is a pet.
Classroom Pets Are Great For Kids Because They Can Be Easy To Care For And Demonstrate Unique Behaviors That Can Get Everyone Excited About Learning. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.