More Electronics Available for Trade In on Walmart.com
Customers looking to trade in electronics like tablets, MP3 players, video games, cameras, laptops and more can turn "gadgets to gift cards" on Walmart.com. For details, visit: www.walmart.com/gadgetstogiftcards.
Bratspies added, "We're saving our customers money while keeping thousands of smartphones from going to landfills each year. Walmart's smartphone trade-in programs are good for business, our customers and the environment."
Customers should visit their local Walmart store or Sam's Club for more information.Join the conversation on Twitter at: @Walmart , @WalmartNewsroom and @SamsClub Editors Note: All three smartphone trade-in examples have 16GB of memory with AT&T. A bout Walmart Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere -- in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 245 million customers and members visit our 10,955 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and ecommerce websites in 10 countries. With fiscal year 2013 sales of approximately $466 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://corporate.walmart.com on Facebook at http://facebook.com/walmart and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmart. Online merchandise sales are available at http://www.walmart.com and http://www.samsclub.com SOURCE Walmart
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV