8. -- Men's Wearhouse (MW) is expected by Wall Street to post on Wednesday fiscal second-quarter earnings of $1.14 a share on revenue of $669.55 million.
9. -- American Airlines (AAMRQ) and US Airways (LCC), whose proposed merger is being delayed by a Justice Department antitrust complaint that is set to go to trial Nov. 25, on Tuesday told AMR creditors they plan to ask their respective boards to extend the merger termination date beyond its current Dec. 17 expiration, two people familiar with the matter told the Journal.
10. -- Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer won the Democratic primary for New York City comptroller Tuesday night, ending disgraced ex-Gov. Eliot Spitzer's surprise bid to reclaim his political career.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV