Swift Energy Company’s (NYSE: SFY) President, Bruce H. Vincent, will give Swift Energy’s corporate presentation Wednesday, September 11, 2013, at 11:45 a.m. EDT to the investment community via live audio webcast at the Barclays CEO Energy and Power Conference in New York.
The live audio webcast of the presentation and accompanying slide materials can be accessed through Swift Energy’s website http://www.swiftenergy.com. To listen to this live presentation, viewers are encouraged to go to the Company’s website at least fifteen minutes prior to the beginning of the scheduled presentation to register. A replay of the presentation will be available within 24 hours of the live presentation.
Swift Energy Company, founded in 1979 and headquartered in Houston, engages in developing, exploring, acquiring and operating oil and gas properties, with a focus on oil and natural gas reserves onshore in Texas and Louisiana and in the inland waters of Louisiana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV