Information provided in this press release may contain statements relating to current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about future events that are "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally relate to the Company's plans, objectives and expectations for future operations, including the expectation to implement the next stage of deployment of tiered services and other prospects of the frame agreement. These forward-looking statements are based upon management's current estimates and projections of future results or trends. Actual future results may differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risks and uncertainties. These factors include, but are not limited to: the expected characteristics of the deployed solution with the LATAM Tier-1 Operator and the ability to secure future orders from said customer, changes in general economic and business conditions and, specifically, a decline in demand for the company's products; the company's inability to develop and introduce new technologies, products and applications; loss of market; and other factors discussed under the heading "Risk Factors" in the company's annual report on Form 20-F filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements are made only as of the date hereof, and the company undertakes no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Allot Communications Maya Lustig | Director of Corporate Communications +972-9-7616851| email@example.com
Finn Partners for Allot Communications Amy Farrell, +1-214-250-4995 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Allot Communications Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV