Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (the “Company”) (NYSE:KYN) announced the pricing of a public offering of preferred stock. The Company agreed to sell 2,000,000 shares of Series G Mandatory Redeemable Preferred Shares (“Series G MRP Shares”) at a price of $25.00 per share. The Series G MRP Shares will pay cash dividends on a monthly basis at a rate of 4.60% per annum and will have a mandatory redemption date of October 1, 2021. The Company plans to use the net proceeds from the offering of approximately $48.7 million to make investments in portfolio companies in accordance with its investment objective and policies, to repay indebtedness and for general corporate purposes. The offering is scheduled to close on September 16, 2013.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Morgan Stanley are joint book-running managers. A copy of the prospectus supplement and base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from the following addresses:
|Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Attn: Prospectus Department 222 Broadway, 11 th Floor New York, NY 10038 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 800-294-1322||Morgan Stanley Attn: Prospectus Department 180 Varick Street, 2 nd Floor New York, NY 10014 Email: email@example.com Telephone: 866-718-1649|
An investor should read the Company’s prospectus supplement and the base prospectus carefully before investing. The prospectus supplement and the base prospectus contain important information about the Company and its investment objective and policies, risks, charges and expenses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV