- The Big Breakthroughs: Fourteen of the most game-changing innovative products of the year, such as the Color Wow Root Cover Up, the Sephora + Pantone IQ Color IQ system, and the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i hair-dryer.
- Eyes: The mascaras, liners, and shadows that will make your eyes bigger, brighter, and sexier, such as the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lashes Waterproof Mascara, which testing revealed can withstand the sweatiest Spin class but also gently washes away.
- Hair: The products that will deliver shinier, healthier hair, such as the Pantene AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment, which makes skimpy strands thicker with a daily spritz.
- Cheap Thrills: The products that cost $10 or less that deliver and stood out from the rest in testing, including CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation, which demonstrates remarkable endurance in keeping complexions looking flawless despite being extremely airy and blendable.
- Skin: The exceptional skin-care products that deliver the best cleansing, moisturizing, and anti-aging results, such as Elure's Advanced Lightening Lotion, which diminishes discoloration in four weeks with a natural enzyme.
Allure Announces 2013 Best Of Beauty Award Winners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts