In a unique move for a carmaker, Lexus has opened its first luxury "experience space" -- which is not to be confused with a car showroom. Or a retail store, for that matter.
As Lexus describes it, Intersect by Lexus is a place where people can experience Lexus without getting behind a steering wheel -- places for "interaction among people and between people and cars."That interaction can take place in a variety of ways. The first Intersect by Lexus, which opened Aug. 30 in Tokyo's trendy Aoyama district, includes a cafe and an exhibition space on the first floor. On the second floor is a library lounge where food is served and a shop selling lifestyle items crafted for Lexus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV