Deans & Lyons LLP Seeking To Recover Unpaid Compensation, Health Insurance Against William McCrorey's And Thomas McMurray's Visionary Staffing LLC And Visionary Restaurants LLC
DALLAS, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lawyers at Deans & Lyons LLP are pursuing claims for Cade Mannetti, a former employee of Visionary Restaurants LLC, Visionary Staffing LLC, Thomas McMurray and William McCrorey, due to their failure to pay compensation or health insurance to the Plaintiff. The lawsuit is Mannetti vs. Visionary Restaurants LLC, Cause No. DC-12-07825, in the 162nd District Court of Dallas County, Texas.
The petition states that the Defendants failed to pay healthcare insurance premiums to employees, despite claiming to pay healthcare insurance for them. Additionally, the petition alleges that when Mannetti's son needed surgery, Defendant McCrorey promised he would pay for health care insurance. However, McCrorey failed to pay, leaving Mannetti holding the bag for more than $35,000 in unexpected medical bills for his two year old son, in addition to more than $10,000 in unpaid compensation, according to the petition.
The lawyers of Deans & Lyons have significant experience representing litigants nationwide in commercial litigation. Anyone with information involving this lawsuit should contact Michael Lyons at 214-965-8500 or by email at email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV