NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Silver Spring Netwks fell 8.5 percent to $17.43.
Standard Register Co. fell 7.4 percent to $10.82.
Shutterstock Inc. fell 4.8 percent to $50.91.Community Health Systems Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $37.99. Eldorado Gold Corp. fell 4.3 percent to $8.07. Tenet Healthcare Corp. fell 3.7 percent to $38.39. Kindred Healthcare Inc. fell 3.6 percent to $13.46. Stoneridge Inc. fell 3.3 percent to $12.08. Primero Mining Corp. fell 3.2 percent to $5.42. Alamos Gold Inc. fell 3.0 percent to $16.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV