SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Residential Properties, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ARPI) today announced that it will participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
Laurie A. Hawkes, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Shant Koumriqian, Chief Financial Officer, will attend the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Real Estate Conference from September 11-12, 2013 at the Westin Times Square in New York, New York.
Hawkes will also participate on the Single-Family Rental Panel during the Zelman & Associates 2013 Housing Summit at 11:45 a.m. ET on Friday, September 27, 2013. The event will be held at the Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner in McLean, Virginia. The presentation will not be webcast.
About American Residential Properties, Inc. American Residential Properties, Inc. is an internally managed real estate company, organized as a REIT for federal income tax purposes, that acquires, owns, and manages single-family homes as rental properties in select communities nationwide. The Company's primary business strategy is to acquire, restore, lease and manage single-family homes as well-maintained investment properties to generate attractive, risk-adjusted returns over the long-term. With a vertically integrated real estate acquisition and management platform incorporating disciplined acquisition criteria, extensive research, seasoned personnel and comprehensive operations, the Company is well-positioned to execute its strategy.Additional information about American Residential Properties, Inc. can be found on the Company's website at www.americanresidentialproperties.com. SOURCE American Residential Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV