DALLAS, Sept. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pioneer Natural Resources Company ("Pioneer") (NYSE:PXD) today announced its third quarter 2013 earnings press release is scheduled to be issued after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, November 4, 2013.
A conference call is scheduled for Tuesday, November 5, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss the third quarter results. Instructions on how to listen to the call and view the accompanying presentation are shown below.
Internet: www.pxd.com Select "Investors" then "Earnings & Webcasts" to listen to the discussion and view the presentation.
Telephone: Dial (800) 967-7188 confirmation code: 7779932 five minutes before the call. View the presentation via Pioneer's internet address above.A replay of the webcast will be archived on Pioneer's website. A telephone replay will be available through November 30 by dialing (888) 203-1112, confirmation code: 7779932. Pioneer is a large independent oil and gas exploration and production company, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with operations in the United States. For more information, visit Pioneer's website at www.pxd.com .
CONTACT: Investors- Frank Hopkins - 972-969-4065 Josh Jones - 972-969-5822 Mike Bandy - 972-969-4513 Media and Public Affairs- Susan Spratlen - 972-969-4018 Suzanne Hicks - 972-969-4020
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV