Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASCMA) announced today that it will present to the attendees of the Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference, being held on September 19, 2013 at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, NY at 10:30 am EST. Bill Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer of Ascent and Michael Meyers, Chief Financial Officer of Ascent Capital Group and its subsidiary Monitronics International, Inc., will speak at the conference. During the presentation, Messrs.’ Fitzgerald and Meyers may make observations regarding the financial performance and outlook of both Ascent and Monitronics.
During the event, a webcast of management's presentation will be made available on the Ascent investor relations website at http://ascentcapitalgroupinc.com/Investor-Relations.aspx. The webcast will also be archived and available for replay for 30 days after the event.
About Ascent Capital Group, Inc.
Ascent is a holding company and owns 100 percent of its operating
subsidiary, Monitronics International Inc., one of the nation's largest,
fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies, headquartered
in Dallas, TX, and certain former subsidiaries of Ascent Media Group,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV