SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xoom Corporation (Nasdaq:XOOM), a leading digital money transfer provider, today announced the launch of a follow-on offering of 3,732,622 shares of its common stock. Of these, 2,300,000 shares will be offered by Xoom and 1,432,622 shares will be offered by selling stockholders. The underwriters will be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 559,893 shares of common stock from Xoom to cover over-allotments.
Barclays Capital Inc. and Needham & Company, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering, and Robert W. Baird & Co. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from Barclays, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, email: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com, telephone: (888) 603-5847; or from Needham & Company, via telephone: (212) 371-8300, email: email@example.com, or standard mail at Needham & Company, LLC, 445 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022, Attn: Prospectus Department.A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. The securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective. The registration statement may be accessed through the SEC's website at www.sec.gov . This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV