On September 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM (Eastern Time), CYS Investments, Inc. (the “Company”) issued a press release regarding the Company’s Board of Directors declaring third quarter 2013 Common Stock and Preferred Stock Dividends. In the first sentence of the third paragraph of the release, the Series B Preferred Stock Dividend should be $0.46875 per share.
The corrected release reads:
CYS INVESTMENTS, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECLARES THIRD QUARTER 2013 COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND OF $0.34 PER SHARE, AND PREFERRED STOCK DIVIDENDS
The Board of Directors of CYS Investments, Inc. (NYSE: CYS) (the "Company") today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2013. The common stock dividend will be paid on October 16, 2013 to common stock stockholders of record on September 24, 2013.In accordance with the terms of the 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (“Series A Preferred Stock”) of the Company, the Board of Directors of the Company has declared a Series A Preferred Stock cash dividend of $0.484375 per share of Series A Preferred Stock for the quarterly period that began on July 15, 2013, and ends on October 14, 2013. This dividend is payable on October 15, 2013 to Series A Preferred Stock stockholders of record as of October 1, 2013. In accordance with the terms of the 7.50% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (“Series B Preferred Stock”) of the Company, the Board of Directors of the Company has declared a Series B Preferred Stock cash dividend of $0.46875 per share of Series B Preferred Stock for the quarterly period that began on July 15, 2013, and ends on October 14, 2013. This dividend is payable on October 15, 2013 to Series B Preferred Stock stockholders of record as of October 1, 2013. About CYS Investments, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV