FAIRPORT HARBOR, Ohio, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The OurPet's Company (OTC BB: OPCO) ( www.ourpets.com), a leading proprietary pet supply company, recently filed a patent infringement lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio against Go Fetch LLC based in the USA and Wazir Chand Handicrafts based in India (Case No. 1:13-cv-01701). In the lawsuit, OurPet's alleges that Go Fetch LLC and Wazir Chand Handicrafts engaged in conduct that infringed on OurPet's issued patent No. 8,286,589 ('589), which covers pet feeder and water bowls and sold by OurPet's under the Durapet® label. The Durapet proprietary patented technology relates to non-skid material permanently bonded to the base of metal pet bowls. Benefits include bowl skid elimination, noise reduction, and aesthetic enhancement. Since the beginning of the year, OurPet's has successfully enforced its '589 patent rights against other competitors.
About OurPet's Company: OurPet's designs, produces and markets a broad line of innovative, trend-setting, high-quality accessory and consumable pet products in the U.S. and overseas. OurPet's has an extensive intellectual property portfolio of with over 200 patents issued or pending. Investors and customers may visit www.ourpets.com for more information about the Company and its products.
Contact: Scott R. Mendes, CFO OurPet's Company 440-354-6500, x 109 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Steven Tsengas, Chairman/CEO OurPet's Company 440-354-6500, x 111 email@example.comSOURCE OurPet's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV