INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bryan Anderson announces the launch of DealerVault. DealerVault is the first ever cloud-based system that allows dealerships to control the distribution of their data. Utilizing cloud services from Rackspace ® Hosting (NYSE: RAX), DealerVault will for the first time, put control of dealership data into the hands of the dealers.
With DealerVault, dealerships are able to control what data is available to each of its vendors. Worries about where data is going are eliminated. Access to data can be turned on and off via DealerVault's easy to use interface.
"I am passionate about DealerVault," states Bryan Anderson, DealerVault President/CEO. "We need to help dealers manage their most important asset, their data. Dealers can no longer be in the dark about where their customer data is going and who is using it," continues Anderson. Bryan Anderson is a respected automotive industry leader. Since founding Autobase, Inc. in 1988, he has personally consulted with thousands of dealers on how to manage their sales processes and customer data. Mr. Anderson's passion for helping dealers nationwide is only surpassed by his keen vision for solving their problems.
DealerVault has joined the Rackspace Partner program to provide dealerships with cloud computing services. Mr. Anderson added, "The collaboration with Rackspace is critical. The DealerVault Cloud will give our customers an ideal place to secure and syndicate the distribution of their data."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV