- Coder Training: Dual coding gives coders the opportunity to practice using ICD-10 and increase familiarity ahead of the Oct. 1, 2014, deadline.
- Coder Productivity: The concurrent dual coding method will allow providers to measure the potential impact that the transition to ICD-10 will have on coder productivity.
- Revenue Reimbursement Analysis: Data obtained during this process will provide organizations with the ability to identify potential changes in revenue with specific patient populations and inform them of the need to review or renegotiate payment contracts.
- Physician Documentation Assessment: Dual coding data can also bring to light potential clinical documentation issues related to ICD-10 and help facilities design more targeted physician training programs.
- End-To-End Testing: Data produced through concurrent dual coding efforts can help determine an organization’s readiness to process claims using the ICD-10 code set.
Streamline Health® Announces Addition Of Dual Coding Enhancement To Its Collabra™ Software Suite
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.