NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- While rates have continued to move higher, TheStreet's David Peltier is analyzing stocks that may be worth buying.
His pick? Kimberly-Clark (KMB).
The company, which is known for its household brands, has had quite the pullback, now resting in the low $90 range.
With strong earnings, the company's 3.5% dividend yield looks to be quite secure, Peltier said.He added that the quarterly dividend, currently 81 cents a share, has been raised for 41 consecutive years. With a strong balance sheet and 3%-to-5% organic growth to its bottom line, Kimberly-Clark is a buy near $90, Peltier concluded. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV