Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:36 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Palo Alto Networks (PANW) reported better-than-expected earnings. Cramer said the company is a good play on Internet security. PANW rose 2.4% to end the day at $47.94.
Cramer said Five Below (FIVE) can go much higher thanks to the company's plans to build many more stores. FIVE jumped 17.2% to $48.09.Herbalife (HLF) hit a new 52-week high and Cramer said there's definitely a short squeeze taking place. He cautioned investors to know what they're buying and don't get in because of the squeeze. HLF rose 3.4% to $67.71. Barclays downgraded Dollar General (DG). Cramer completely disagreed with the call, saying it was unfair. He cited the company's recent strong quarter. "Don't sell this stock," he concluded. DG was unchanged at $57.33. Raytheon (RTN) was upgraded at Jefferies. Cramer said a lot of countries want to protect themselves from missiles and "Raytheon's got that." RTN was 1.4% higher at $76.89. Needham upgraded Jabil Circuit (JBL) and Cramer said the communications equipment sector has been on fire. He also likes Juniper Networks (JNPR), Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) and JDS Uniphase (JDSU). JBL rose 2.8% to $24.04. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV