3 Stocks Pushing The Drugs Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) is down $0.31 (-0.8%) to $38.23 on light volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.02-$38.50 after having opened the day at $38.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.54. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes pharmaceutical products worldwide. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has a market cap of $32.7 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 3.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Teva Pharmaceutical Industries a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Teva Pharmaceutical Industries as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts