1. As of noon trading, Amazon.com ( AMZN) is up $2.87 (1.0%) to $298.73 on light volume. Thus far, 739,129 shares of Amazon.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $296.60-$299.59 after having opened the day at $297.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $295.86. Amazon.com, Inc. operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. The company operates in two segments, North America and International. Amazon.com has a market cap of $134.4 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 17.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 24 analysts that rate Amazon.com a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Amazon.com as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Amazon.com Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts